You can use Ø4.8mm pop rivets, with washers to protect the plastic of the Fixes, and/or self tapping screws, but you will need to satisfy yourself of the fixing type and loadings by thoroughly testing the application. Recessing the Fixes into sheet material or tube would be possible, but would require machining with appropriate equipment.
- Secret Panelling Solutions for Modern Washrooms discussed in ABCD Magazine
- Button-fix in use at Surface Matter’s London Studio
- The Evolution of Fixings- Building Talk online publication
- Installer Magazine (February 2017 Isssue) – Making Access Easy
- Builders Merchants News (May 2017) looks at Fasteners for a flexible future