In these circumstances we recommend fixing levelled battens to the wall first. If this is not possible, please be aware that the wall may not be flat, and you may need to use washers to both space the Buttons off the wall for levelling, and to keep them parallel to the panel: although there is a degree of flexibility and tolerance in Button-fix, misalignment of the Buttons and Fixes may cause binding, and difficulties in engaging or removing the panels.
- Secret Panelling Solutions for Modern Washrooms discussed in ABCD Magazine
- Button-fix in use at Surface Matter’s London Studio
- The Evolution of Fixings- Building Talk online publication
- Installer Magazine (February 2017 Isssue) – Making Access Easy
- Builders Merchants News (May 2017) looks at Fasteners for a flexible future