Yes, generally using M5 x 25 steel ‘penny’ washers; however, if the Buttons/Fixes are binding due to angular misalignment, it is best to use washers that are within the ‘footprint’ of the Button (i.e. Ø18mm or less, for example part number 1000750000VR here) which will allow more angular tolerance. Bear in mind that spacing off the Buttons will increase the bending forces on the button fixing and reduce its weight carrying capacity.
- Secret Panelling Solutions for Modern Washrooms discussed in ABCD Magazine
- Button-fix in use at Surface Matter’s London Studio
- The Evolution of Fixings- Building Talk online publication
- Installer Magazine (February 2017 Isssue) – Making Access Easy
- Builders Merchants News (May 2017) looks at Fasteners for a flexible future