Yes, for fixing to solid surface materials use M4 ‘Squirrel’ inserts (www.squirrels-uk.com), or M4 Rampa BAN/BAV inserts (shopen.rampa.com) to attach Type 1 or Type 2 Fixes: (use with suitable washers when using pan head screws). The buttons ideally require M5 CSK screws for maximum strength; use M5 Rampa BAN/BAV inserts. For reduced loadings, the Buttons may also be fixed using M4 CSK screws.
- Secret Panelling Solutions for Modern Washrooms discussed in ABCD Magazine
- Button-fix in use at Surface Matter’s London Studio
- The Evolution of Fixings- Building Talk online publication
- Installer Magazine (February 2017 Isssue) – Making Access Easy
- Builders Merchants News (May 2017) looks at Fasteners for a flexible future