Yes, for fixing to solid surface materials use M4 ‘Squirrel’ inserts (www.squirrels-uk.com), or M4 Rampa BAN/BAV inserts (shopen.rampa.com) to attach Type 1 or Type 2 Fixes: (use with suitable washers when using pan head screws). The buttons ideally require M5 CSK screws for maximum strength; use M5 Rampa BAN/BAV inserts. For reduced loadings, the Buttons may also be fixed using M4 CSK screws.
- ‘The Woodworker’ Magazine discusses the benefits of Button-fix
- Secret and Secure – Phil Hall’s ‘How to Guide’ for HVP readers wanting to fit bath panels
- Secret Panelling Solutions for Modern Washrooms discussed in ABCD Magazine
- Button-fix in use at Surface Matter’s London Studio
- The Evolution of Fixings- Building Talk online publication