Yes; the lime green countersunk screw Button will accept an M5 countersunk screw. The rebated Fix will accept M4 countersunk screws, while the surface-mounted Fix will accept M4 pan head screws, ideally with washers, or for maximum strength M5 pan head screws, although they are a tight push fit in the fixing holes.
- ‘The Woodworker’ Magazine discusses the benefits of Button-fix
- Secret and Secure – Phil Hall’s ‘How to Guide’ for HVP readers wanting to fit bath panels
- Secret Panelling Solutions for Modern Washrooms discussed in ABCD Magazine
- Button-fix in use at Surface Matter’s London Studio
- The Evolution of Fixings- Building Talk online publication