Yes, but you will need to machine a stepped rebate for the Type 1 Fix moulding – please ensure that the Fix is not sub surface, otherwise the panel may bind up on installation. Note that if the Fixes are used on the removable panel, the screws holding the Fix will no longer go into the full panel thickness, and may have a reduced pull-out strength.
- Secret Panelling Solutions for Modern Washrooms discussed in ABCD Magazine
- Button-fix in use at Surface Matter’s London Studio
- The Evolution of Fixings- Building Talk online publication
- Installer Magazine (February 2017 Isssue) – Making Access Easy
- Builders Merchants News (May 2017) looks at Fasteners for a flexible future