Yes, but you will need to machine a stepped rebate for the Type 1 Fix moulding – please ensure that the Fix is not sub surface, otherwise the panel may bind up on installation. Note that if the Fixes are used on the removable panel, the screws holding the Fix will no longer go into the full panel thickness, and may have a reduced pull-out strength.
- ‘The Woodworker’ Magazine discusses the benefits of Button-fix
- Secret and Secure – Phil Hall’s ‘How to Guide’ for HVP readers wanting to fit bath panels
- Secret Panelling Solutions for Modern Washrooms discussed in ABCD Magazine
- Button-fix in use at Surface Matter’s London Studio
- The Evolution of Fixings- Building Talk online publication