Yes; the Fix Marker accessory may be used to mark out the position of the Type 1 Fixes, where the Buttons have already been attached to the panel or wall. The Fix Marker may be inserted onto the Type 1 Fixes (the pins on the Fix Marker accessory fit into the Type 1 Fix holes), and the Fixes then attached to the already fitted Buttons. Ensure the Fixes are running parallel with each other, otherwise the panel will be difficult to engage and remove; if necessary, tape the Fix and Marker after confirming they are accurately set with a spirit level. Then put the panel accurately in place, before pushing firmly to mark out the position of the screws for the Type 1 Fix. It is best to start at the top of a panel and work down, marking out and attaching the top two corners of a panel first.
- Secret Panelling Solutions for Modern Washrooms discussed in ABCD Magazine
- Button-fix in use at Surface Matter’s London Studio
- The Evolution of Fixings- Building Talk online publication
- Installer Magazine (February 2017 Isssue) – Making Access Easy
- Builders Merchants News (May 2017) looks at Fasteners for a flexible future