The limiting factor dictating the maximum load is, in most cases, the pull-out load of the fixing screws and the strength of the materials being mounted. Therefore, the fixings used should be the largest practical, given the thickness of the panel to be mounted. For Type 1 Fixes on thin panels, Varianta Euroscrews (CSK Ø6.2mm for Ø5mm pilot holes) are recommended.
- Secret Panelling Solutions for Modern Washrooms discussed in ABCD Magazine
- Button-fix in use at Surface Matter’s London Studio
- The Evolution of Fixings- Building Talk online publication
- Installer Magazine (February 2017 Isssue) – Making Access Easy
- Builders Merchants News (May 2017) looks at Fasteners for a flexible future